NEW CLIENT ONBOARDING
Welcome to Caseron! For new clients – we’ve made the onboarding process as easy as possible for you:
Initially – we have to collect all sorts of data about you to set up your records, put the appropriate authorities in place and get access to your records. We have set up a series of forms that you can work through at your leisure to provide this information to us.
Forms and authorities
- New Client Data Form – data collection to set you up in our records
- Your Partner/Co-Director Form – to set your business partner up in our records
- HMRC Reference Numbers – allowing us to access your tax records and talk to HMRC on your behalf
- AML Authority Form – authorising us to run AML (Anti Money Laundering) checks
- Companies House Authority – authorising us to submit returns and accounts to Companies House on your behalf
- Existing Accountant Form – ‘professional clearance’ authorising us to request your accounting records from your old accountant
We have created this simple printable checklist to help you manage the files and documents we need to get started with your accounts.
- To Do List – Document Requirements – documents, authorities, passwords and permissions
Filing Convention for naming Documents
- When you name documents to save to Dropbox, we would recommend using the date as the prefix in the file name – ie yyyymmmdd and always name the file clearly, so the file is what it says on the tin.
- Use the date format backwards – ie yyyymmmdd NOT ddmmyyyy so that your files/letters etc are all stored in chronological order. Then when you go looking for information, you can see what happened and the order of correspondence.
- When your folder gets very busy, your file order almost tells a story! Like so!
We have created this simple printable checklist to help you collate the data we need to get your Xero account set up.
- To Do List – Data Requirements – documents, files and records