Take away the hassle of receipts and invoices with Receipt Bank
Save time and automate those annoying tasks so you can do something more interesting instead.
7 reasons why you should use Receipt Bank in your business
Receipt Bank is a brilliant time-saving and cost-cutting add-on to Xero, here are 7 reasons why you should use Receipt Bank in your business:
- Save time – it’s the fastest way to get your receipts and invoices into your Xero account and saves all the manual time and effort of getting documents into Xero
- Reduce bookkeeping costs – Receipt Bank does the first stage of data capture for you and imports the PDF so if you outsource your bookkeeping – using Receipt Bank will reduce costs as your bookkeeper should be able to get more done in less time.
- Improves your business capacity – there are only so many hours in the day so the faster you can achieve vanilla tasks like submitting and processing receipts and invoices, the more time you have to get on with the important stuff like servicing clients and growing your business
- Improves the quality of information in Xero because you always have a PDF copy of the original document in your accounts – this keeps HMRC and your accountant super happy!
- Increased consistency of data entry – setting up default expense account codes for suppliers improves the consistency of your data entry
- Increases resiliency – keep your records safe in the event of disaster by keeping copies in Receipt Bank and Xero.
- Increase flexibility – submit, process and access your invoices and receipts from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.