Directli – collect payments seamlessly by direct debit
Directli direct debit collection – get paid on time, every time.
- Direct debit facilities without the need for a merchant account.
- Powered by GoCardless – GoCardless is a BACS approved bureau and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Authorised Payment Institution.
- Directli integrates GoCardless with Xero, collecting automatically and marking your invoices as paid.
- All you need to do is match the incoming bank receipt.
- All your customer collections covered – varying amounts, recurring or single payments.
- Your customer invoice is raised in Xero
- Payments can be triggered on invoice date or payment due date
- Directli collects the information from Xero and creates the BACS file for GoCardless
- Directli marks the customers invoice as paid in Xero so you don’t chase an invoice that is in the process of being collected by Direct Debit
- GoCardless collects the Direct Debit from your customer and pays it into your bank account approx 7 working days after the direct debit was triggered
- When the payment clears your bank account, you reconcile against that payments posted to the customer account
- Directli will notify you if a Direct Debit has failed and needs to be represented or chased by alternate means
For a free no-obligation 20-minute discovery call – please contact us using one of the options below or book a call at a time that suits you by registering your details with us.
Phone: 01449 258548
Book Your Discovery Call...