If you are behind on your account and ON STOP – routine jobs will be put on hold until your account is brought up to date.
However, we do recognise that when you are ON STOP, racking up fines with HMRC for late filing won’t help the situation so our SOS Service is designed for you.
This means that you can simply pay for the task that needs to be done so that you can remain compliant – without having to bring your account up to date immediately.
To complete and file current period payroll.
- To run current period payroll
- To submit to client for approval
- To submit to HMRC
- To issue payslips to staff
- To post payroll journal to Xero
- To arrange payment of staff from client account (if authorised)
- To confirm payment due to client
- Payment: Make Payment, >> Use 13 digit account office reference plus ‘YYMM’ at the end