Our pay as you go service is for you if:
- Are not on a monthly fixed fee but need a one-off job completed
- Behind on your account and ON STOP – routine jobs will be put on hold until your account is brought up to date. However, we do recognise that when you are ON STOP, getting struck off the Register of Companies with Companies House won’t help the situation so our SOS Service is designed for you.
This means that you can simply pay for the task that needs to be done so that you can remain compliant:-
- To obtain copy of data held on record at Companies House
- To check and make changes as agreed with you
- To file your Confirmation Statement with Companies House