Manage your mileage with Tripcatcher
- Accurately calculates your journey distance using Google Maps
- Calculates the VAT you can claim on fuel – this can save you £100s
- Calculates your expense claim using approved mileage rates helping you to be HMRC compliant
- Publishes your expense claims to Xero and Receipt Bank with minimum effort
- Free phone app (iOS and Android).
- Because it’s quick, efficient and remembers favourite and repeat trips
- It also allows you to claim for passengers and prove the mileage claim using Google Maps. Useful in the event of a HMRC visit!
- Tripcatcher keeps track of your total mileage claim so you kn ow when you reach the 10,000 mile threshold and have to clam at the lower rate
- Because Tripcatcher calculates the recoverable VAT on the mileage claim and tells you the value of the fuel receipts you need to retain to support the VAT claim
- We will send you a login to Tripcatcher
- You will:
- set your account up
- enter your car details
- mileage claimed in the year to date (if you have any) and
- link to your Xero account
- ** Don’t forget to download the app so you can manage your mileage on your phone **
- You record your first trip
- Build up your mileage record over the month, and at the end of the month submit your claim.
- Submit your claim to Xero.
For a free no-obligation 20-minute discovery call – please register your details here and I will send you a link to my calendar so you can book a call at a time that suits you.
Book Your Discovery Call...