Chaser – get your invoices paid on time, automatically
Staying on top of your credit control by sending polite persistent escalating chasing emails to customers about their unpaid invoices is KEY to getting paid on time.
- Chaser sends these emails for you automatically – with you firmly in the driver’s seat. So you can have confidence in your cashflow and spend less time chasing invoices.
- Customers asking for copies of their invoice? Is this delaying getting paid? With Chaser, you can avoid this by automatically attaching copy invoices or statements to your chaser emails.
- Not all clients are equal so far as payment terms may be concerned – set different chaser schedules for different customer profiles – or stop chasing come clients altogether if you prefer.
- View the entire chase conversation – with Chaser you don’t have to trawl through your inbox and sent items to figure out what happened with a particular invoice — all the information you need is right in front of you.
- We recommend setting Chaser up to chase overdue invoices weekly, polite persistence is the key to getting paid on time. Make sure you are front of mind when your customers are paying their suppliers.
For a free no-obligation 20-minute discovery call – please contact us using one of the options below or book a call at a time that suits you by registering your details with us.
Phone: 01449 258548
Book Your Discovery Call...