Chaser – get your invoices paid on time, automatically
- Chaser sends these emails for you automatically – with you firmly in the driver’s seat. So you can have confidence in your cashflow and spend less time chasing invoices.
- Customers asking for copies of their invoice? Is this delaying getting paid? With Chaser, you can avoid this by automatically attaching copy invoices or statements to your chaser emails.
- Not all clients are equal so far as payment terms may be concerned – set different chaser schedules for different customer profiles – or stop chasing come clients altogether if you prefer.
- View the entire chase conversation – with Chaser you don’t have to trawl through your inbox and sent items to figure out what happened with a particular invoice — all the information you need is right in front of you.
- We recommend setting Chaser up to chase overdue invoices weekly, polite persistence is the key to getting paid on time. Make sure you are front of mind when your customers are paying their suppliers.
Caserons 7 Steps to credit controlling with Chaser
- We will check for any remittance advices from your clients – Use these to mark any invoices as paid in your accounts software so that your clients are not chased for invoices they have already arranged to be paid.
- We will check your bank daily for any client payments and reconcile these to mark the outstanding invoices as paid.
- Chaser will automatically chase your clients for payment on x day of the week at x time – we usually schedule these for a Tuesday afternoon at 4pm.
- We check your accounts@ inboxes for any client updates on any previous chasers we may have sent to them which might include notifications of any cheques received but not yet banked.
- If your customers rely on purchase orders before making payment we can set up an additional schedule within Chaser to change the conversation with the client to chase for a PO as well as reminding them the invoice is due for payment
- Chaser will send an up to date statement to ALL clients with an overdue balance each week it chases the client.
- Chaser will segment your weekly reminders dependant on how overdue a customer/invoice is
Chaser Template Examples
Before Due – 7 Days before invoice due date
We would use this template for any invoices which fall between 7 and 21 days overdue
Early Overdue: 7 – 21 Days
Medium Overdue – 30 – 45 Days
Late Overdue – 60 – 90+ Days
Thanks for Paying
For a free no-obligation 20-minute discovery call – please register your details here and I will send you a link to my calendar so you can book a call at a time that suits you.
Book Your Discovery Call...